- Express Worldwide Delivery
- Free Lifetime Support
- 12 Month Warranty
- In stock, ready to ship
The Seal™ 2000 is a state-of-the-art automatic continuous sealing machine that can be used to heat seal a variety of bags (plastic, aluminium, PE, PP, laminations or compound) which are typically used in industries like food, agriculture, chemicals and medicine.
It is built to suit larger businesses, looking for a more robust and industrial sealing machine, that is capable of sealing on larger production scales or for sealing much larger bags/sacks.
✔ Works with most bags up to a thickness of 0.08mm
✔ Fast warm-up time and constant heat delivery
✔ Adjustable speed from 0 - 12m/minute!
✔ Unlimited sealing length
✔ Digital thermostat range 0 - 300°C
✔ High load capacity conveyor of 15kg
✔ Industrial grade switchgear & CE certified
✔ Compact size (124x58x122cm | 90kg)
✔ 220v | 1235W
✔ 12 Month Warranty
✔ Incl replacement belts, fuses, tools & emboss characters
✔ CE Approved
✔ Tested at UKAS accredited test lab with a 135-page report
The Seal™ 2000 is a continuous vertical band sealer. This allows the machine to work with different bag sizes or ingredients including liquids, which need to be fed vertically. The conveyor can also accept a total load capacity of 15kg.
The Seal™ 2000 comes with a digital electric constant temperature thermostat and an extended forced-air cooling system, ensuring a constant temperature and fast heat time. This means bags can be passed through the machine faster, at up to 12m per minute - which is over half a mile of sealing in around an hour!
Speed can be adjusted using the control system and the entry guide system guarantees easy feeding and straight seals every time.
The Seal™ 2000 is made from SS201 grade stainless steel and features industrial-grade switchgear and emergency stop. Travel belts are made from dust-resistant PTFE and move along a 2-way dual pulley system to ensure optimal stability. Bags travel across bronze sealing and cooling bars, a material that is a better conductor of heat than most steels.
The Seal™ 2000 comes with CE certification, which ensures quality, safety and permission to use the machine legally for commercial purposes in Europe.
The Seal™ 2000 can work with an embossing wheel (optional extra), so you can emboss your packaging during the sealing process. Common uses include adding production dates, shelf life, batch numbers, your company name or quirky messages (packed by Jason) on your packaging. Up to 15 characters. Please note, clarity does depend on the type and colour of bag used.
* Terms & Conditions
1) The speed is dependent on the type of bag used and weight.
2) Scayl is owned by YOLO INC Ltd which attained a 5-star Food Hygiene Rating based on using our machines to pack loose tea into consumer bags.
3) Our machines carry the CE mark and conform to the EMC Directive 2014/30/EU (Reference: LCS170518038E May 2017), The Machinery Directive 2006/42/EU and LVD Directive 2014/35/EU (Reference: LCS170518002CS June 2017) under EN 61000-6-4:2007+A1: 2011, EN 61000-6-2: 2005, EN 61000-3-2: 2014, EN61000-3-3: 2013, EN 60204-1: 2006+A1: 2009+A2: 2010; EN ISO 12100: 2010; EN 14121: 2008
4) Finance amounts based on typical APR, a large deposit and long term payment term.
5) The machine is only suitable for dry ingredients and cannot get wet.
6) We recommend scheduling a yearly service on our machines, or more regularly depending on usage. This maintenance will ensure the efficient running of the machine and continued reliability.
7) Full terms and conditions available here.