Thank you for ordering one of our amazing filling and weighing machines. Before using the machine, you will need to remove the transit bolts. They are installed to protect the machine during transportation and operating the machine without removal could cause damage. Please follow the instructions below for your particular model:
- Turn the machine on its side so you can access the bottom.
- Using the supplied tools remove the 3 transit bolts as shown in red on the picture.
- If you need to put the transit bolts back in, please put the machine upright otherwise the internal parts will not align with the holes.
- Take the lid off the machine and remove the back cover.
- Using the supplied tools remove the 5 transit bolts as shown in the video here
- Put the machine on the supplied trolley and then look underneath the machine.
- Remove the transit bolts in red, depending on the model you will find either 2 or 4 bolts. The image above shows a machine with only 2 bolts.