Phil™ 5000 Duo is a state of the art filling machine that is perfect for larger companies looking to pack dry ingredients between 15g - 10,000g, at serious speed. It's double motors, weigh-heads and hopper capacity means it is a lot faster and works better with companies that need a faster packing solution.
The biggest feature of the Duo, is the ability to use the multi-weigh head configuration as a pair, or independently. So, for users wanting maximum speed you can load the same ingredients into both hoppers and achieve double the speed of our Phil 5000. If you want to add two ingredients or reserve one side of the machine for organic materials and the other for none-organic, then you can control each side to work independently or together.
Just load your ingredients into the top of the hoppers, enter your desired weight on the digital display and the intelligent micro-computer will automatically fill your ingredients into your packaging, in a matter of seconds, with a 1 - 5g degree of accuracy, whilst displaying a count of how many have been dispensed.
✔ Filling range 15g-10,000g*
✔ Multi-weigh heads, twin hopper and vibration plates
✔ Use different ingredients on each side or combine for speed
✔ Top Hopper Capacity 2 x 32L*
✔ Pack up to 80 bags per minute* or 1000kg per hour.
✔ Accurate to within 1-5g*
✔ CE Approved and 5-star Food Hygiene Rating*
✔ Tested at UKAS accredited test lab with 135-page report
✔ Compact size on moveable trolly (66 x 76 x 152cm 80kg)
✔ Works with a large variety of dry ingredients
Phil™ 5000 Duo is aimed at larger businesses that are looking for a cost-effective and reliable solution to speed up their packing operations and a machine that is capable of larger and faster capacities.
Phil™ 5000 Duo will save you time, lower your product waste, improve your dispensing accuracy and reduce the risk of contaminants entering your product. In most instances, compared to packing by hand, Phil™ 5000 Duo will repay itself within the first month.
Phil™ 5000 Duo works with a huge variety of dry ingredients and powders, including larger and more complex materials.
12 Month Warranty
Our machines are extremely reliable and come with a 12-month warranty. We are pleased to say that we have not had one warranty claim and our first customer in 2015 is still using the same machines for their production. If any issues do arise, the simplicity of our machines means most parts can be replaced easily and Scayl carry a full range available for next day delivery.
* Terms & Conditions
1) Range, weight and speed are dependent on the type of ingredients used.
2) Our machines are sold as Packing Machines.
3) The scales on our machines are not Trade Approved so if you are selling to consumers based on the weight you would need to check the weight on a Trade Approved Scale. More information can be found on the GOV website.
4) Scayl is owned by YOLO INC Ltd which attained a 5-star Food Hygiene Rating based on using our machines to pack loose tea into consumer bags.
5) Packing claims are based on comparison tests with our machines and packing loose tea by hand using a scoop, funnel and scale.
6) Our machines carry the CE mark and conform to the EMC Directive 2014/30/EU (Reference: LCS170518038E May 2017), The Machinery Directive 2006/42/EU and LVD Directive 2014/35/EU (Reference: LCS170518002CS June 2017) under EN 61000-6-4:2007+A1: 2011, EN 61000-6-2: 2005, EN 61000-3-2: 2014, EN61000-3-3: 2013, EN 60204-1: 2006+A1: 2009+A2: 2010; EN ISO 12100: 2010; EN 14121: 2008
7) Finance amounts based on typical APR, a large deposit and long term payment term.
8) The machine is only suitable for dry ingredients and cannot get wet.
9) We recommend scheduling a yearly service on our machines, or more regularly depending on usage. This maintenance will ensure the efficient running of the machine and continued reliability.
10) Full terms and conditions available here.