The Seal™ 1500 is a state-of-the-art automatic continuous sealing machine that can be used to heat seal a variety of bags (plastic, aluminium, PE, PP, laminations or compound) which are typically used in industries like food, agriculture, chemicals and medicine. The Seal 1500 differs from the Seal 1000 in the way it is constructed and is more suitable for industrial environments, thanks to its upgraded switchgear and wiring.
✔ Works with most bags up to a thickness of 0.08mm
✔ Can be Used in either Vertical or Horizontal configuration
✔ Fast warm-up time and constant heat delivery
✔ Adjustable speed from 0 - 24m/minute!
✔ Customisable Printing Wheel
✔ Unlimited sealing length
✔ Digital thermostat range 0 - 300°C
✔ High load capacity conveyor of 6kg
✔ Industrial grade switchgear & CE certified
✔ Compact table top size (100x40x45cm | 50kg)
✔ 220v | 600W
✔ 12 Month Warranty
✔ Includes replacement belts, fuses & tools
✔ CE Approved
✔ Tested at UKAS accredited test lab with 135-page report
Unlike other sealing machines on the market, the Seal™ 1500 can be used as a vertical or horizontal sealer. This allows the machine to work with different bag sizes or ingredients including liquids, which need to be fed vertically. The conveyor can also accept a total load capacity of 6kg.
The Seal™ 1500 comes with a digital electric constant temperature thermostat and an extended forced-air cooling system, ensuring a constant temperature and fast heat time. This means bags can be passed through the machine faster, at up to 24m per minute - which is over one mile of sealing in around an hour!
Speed can be adjusted using the control system and the entry guide system guarantees easy feeding and straight seals every time.
The Seal™ 1500 is made from SS201 grade stainless steel and features industrial-grade switchgear and emergency stop. Travel belts are made from dust-resistant PTFE and move along a 2-way dual pulley system to ensure optimal stability. Bags travel across bronze sealing and cooling bars, a material that is a better conductor of heat than most steels.
The Seal™ 1500 comes with CE certification, which ensures quality, safety and permission to use the machine legally for commercial purposes in Europe.
The Seal™ 1500 has a semi automatic, sensor driven imprinting wheel that you can customise to include personalised messages or best before dates on your bags.
* Terms & Conditions
1) The speed is dependent on the type of bag used and weight.
2) Scayl is owned by YOLO INC Ltd which attained a 5-star Food Hygiene Rating based on using our machines to pack loose tea into consumer bags.
3) Our machines carry the CE mark and conform to the EMC Directive 2014/30/EU (Reference: LCS170518038E May 2017), The Machinery Directive 2006/42/EU and LVD Directive 2014/35/EU (Reference: LCS170518002CS June 2017) under EN 61000-6-4:2007+A1: 2011, EN 61000-6-2: 2005, EN 61000-3-2: 2014, EN61000-3-3: 2013, EN 60204-1: 2006+A1: 2009+A2: 2010; EN ISO 12100: 2010; EN 14121: 2008
4) Finance amounts based on typical APR, a large deposit and long term payment term.
5) The machine is only suitable for dry ingredients and cannot get wet.
6) We recommend scheduling a yearly service on our machines, or more regularly depending on usage. This maintenance will ensure the efficient running of the machine and continued reliability.
7) Full terms and conditions available here.